Hotel Café Royal - The Dome Hotel Penthouse, LN000033668 REGENT STREET, London, United Kingdom (UK)
About Hotel Café Royal - The Dome
The three bedroom Dome Penthouse, within a Grade II listed section of the building, has been created as the ultimate rock ‘n’ roll residence spanning over 291sqm
The master suite is an impressive circular open space residing under the iconic copper domed rotunda which dominates the skyscape of Lower Regent Street. Two further bedrooms are created in fumed English Oak and benefit from their own Carrara marble bathrooms, also within the penthouse is separate guest bathroom and kitchen.
Divided into three by an emerald green partition, half of the master suite is dedicated to a living space which is designed to work for both comfort and elaborate entertaining. Reflecting the curve of the room a large crescent shaped sofa provides the perfect viewpoint to watch the cinema style screen; while a round marble dining table seats six. The remaining half of the room is again divided in two. On one side is a king sized bed with extensive wardrobe space and on the other a spacious bathroom with double vanity sinks, separate rainfall shower and a stunning oversize ming-green marble bath as a grand centrepiece.
A DJ sound system with concert speakers and a spectacular LED lighting system projected on the domed ceiling transforms this suite from serene and relaxed into party ready.
Two beautifully furnished spacious terraces offer unrivalled Mary Poppins views of London from the same vantage point as a large statue of Britannia, an iconic symbol of Britain’s influence. Both offer a relaxing outside space, perfect for hosting guests or simply admiring the view of London’s icons.
The Dome Penthouse also benefits complimentary airport transfers, access to The Club at Café Royal, private butler service, a personalised butlers panty and Bang and Olufsen entertainment systems throughout.
Amenities and other special features:
- King bed
- Small kitchen area with basic facilities
- Large terrace with stunning views of London's icons
- Carrara marble bathroom
- Spacious terrace
- Whisper-quiet sound proofing
- Scenic city views
- Generous wardrobe space
- LED lighting system and DJ sound system for the ultimate party
- Separate lounge area
- Personal Butler service
- Oversize Carrara ming-green marble bath as a grand centrepiece, with rainfall shower
- Cutting edge technology, featuring Bang & Olufsen entertainment system
- Bathroom mirror TV screen
- Superior stereo sound for wireless music connectivity
SERVICES AND AMENITIES
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Extensive in-room entertainment system including Bang & Olufsen flatscreen TV
- Media hub with access to UK, USA and European power points, Ethernet port for wired internet access and wireless music connectivity
- Private safe
- Butler’s Pantry with complimentary Nespresso coffee machine
- Complimentary access to The Club at Café Royal with full use of The Studio, The Gallery, the Library Bar and The Domino restaurant.
- 24hr in-room dining
- Complimentary daily newspaper and choice of magazines
- Frette linen
- Designer British bathroom amenities from Floris
- Luxury bathrobe and slippers
- Complimentary access to Akasha Holistic Wellbeing Centre with full use of the large lap pool, state-of-the-art-gym, Jacuzzi, sauna and steam room